Friday, March 4, 2011

Court Date Postponed Until April 14th

Well I got a call from Grant a little while ago and he told me that our agency had just called to tell us our court date has been postponed until April 14th.  At first I thought he was kidding but after the 3rd "Is this a joke?"  I finally realized he was serious.  Why was it postponed you might ask...well the Ministry of Women's Affairs used to do 40 cases a day before the judge and now they are only doing 5.  This is the only reason we know of why our case was postponed.  So please keep praying that our case will actually be final on April 14th and we can get our little boy over here where he belongs.  I am going to try and be positive about this and look at it as just another little bump in the road.  One thing about adoption is that it is totally unpredictable and you have to be very patient.  Thank you for all your support and God bless you!!!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so sad!:( My heart is so heavy for you guys as well as all of the others who are trying to adopt out of Ethiopia! You are seriously my heroes! You remain confident of God's plan in your lives regardless of the patience and faith that it requires! Thanks for being so amazing! I know God has placed this all so incredibly heavy on my heart for the purpose that he wants me to be in constant prayer for you. So you have my commitment to pray LOTS! I can't wait to see your sweet boy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete