Monday, May 30, 2011

Almost there...

We are so close, it almost feels surreal.  All we are waiting for now is confirmation on our embassy date.  We requested June 20th for our 1st pick for our embassy date and we should hear back from the embassy this week.  If this date works Grant and my Uncle Reggie will probably be flying out a couple of days before the 20th and getting back around a week later.  I am just trying to stay busy until Denver gets home that way I won't drive myself crazy worrying about silly stuff. 
I finally gave in and bought Denver some shoes (size 5), its a guestimation but hopefully they will work, if not I have 6 pairs of shoes to return.  Our good friends little boy is about the same size as Denver so I went off his shoe size.  Good thing for Targets good return policy.  Well friends I think that's all for now...sorry for the lack of posting and the boring post.  God bless you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment