Friday, November 30, 2012

Get Em' While They're Hot!!!


I only have 2 of the "Puzzle Message" boards left, so get them while they are hot!!! Below are the 2 that I have left.  If you like an item that has already sold and don't need it until about Dec. 20th, then I can make more and have it to you by then.  Just let me know and I will make whatever you want.

15 x 15 Puzzle Message Board
"The Best of Times" $35
The black tiles are chalkboard paint so you can write messages on them with chalk.
The top left tile is blank so I can personalize it for you.
The bottom left tile says "The Best of Times"
The middle tile says "Nothing is worth more than this day"
15 x 15 Puzzle Message Board
"Vintage Red" $35
The black tiles are chalkboard paint so you can write messages on them with chalk.
The middle tile is for you to clip a picture up
The style is vintage Madrid in red and gold



Many Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment