Monday, January 3, 2011

Adventures at Target!

Well we finally did it…we registered for baby stuff at Target.  I think we were both dreading it a little but it wasn’t as bad as we thought it would be, other than the fact that it took us 30 minutes just to get a kiosk and printer to work at Target.  After our kiosk troubles were solved we left for the baby department with gun, I mean scanner, in hand.  After all was said and done it wasn’t as hard as we anticipated but it is a little difficult registering for a 1 year old when you already have a lot of baby stuff that you need.  I need to give a shout out to Joy, my mother-in-law, for pointing out that we might need more than one baby towel J  I hope all is well with everyone and that you are having a great start to 2011.  Now if we can just get Denver home so we can start using some of this stuff.  Oh and we were informed by one of the employees at Target that the reason the touch screens on the kiosk never work is because parents let their children play with them and they beat on the screens.  I made a vow to the lady that we would never let Denver pound on the touch screens.  However we neglected to tell her that, 2 minutes before her arrival, in our frustration we were the ones pounding on the touch screen.  By the way this is Vanessa writing, I know it’s a shock that I actually posted but I felt compelled to after our adventures at Target and parents please remember to keep those kiddos away from the kiosk. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... and they're letting you pounders adopt a child!

    ReplyDelete