Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meet Denver Kaleb Morgan!!!

This has been a long time coming, but well worth the wait.  We want to share some pictures of Denver with you, these range from about 6 months to 13 months.  Hope you enjoy :)

These 2 were some of the first pictures we received of Denver.

I don't know how much Denver likes the bumbo.

Okay, I don't think he's a big fan of it.  It's hard to fit in there with his little belly.  What a cutie!

This is our 1st family photo together.  We were blessed to have Wes & Nina (professional photographers) come with us on our "Meetcha Day" and take some wonderful pictures. 


One of his nannies was able to get some good smiles out of him.  It makes us feel really good
that he likes his nannies so much, what a blessing.



We both go to feed him his bottle...although there was too much going on and he was way more interested
in knowing what was happening around him than drinking.  It reminds me of myself at a restaurant focusing on "people watching" instead of eating.  Grant reminds me frequently that I am a little ADD and my coworkers
refer to me as "Nosey Rosie".    Like mother, like son...haha.





This is one of my favorite pictures.  Grant is going to be such a wonderful dad!
This is the last picture that we received...I think the purple butterfly shirt is a definite keeper. 
Well atleast the picture is, I can't wait to show this to his first girlfriend. 

Again thank you so much for all of the prayers, thoughts, words of encouragement and everything else.  From here we are waiting on an embassy date which could take around 8 weeks.  I know time is going to fly by...and I have alot to do before our baby arrives.  I better get busy.  God bless you all!!!

5 comments:

  1. I was waiting for today praying and hoping you would pass. Nina and Wes got home last night. You will have to get ready to go and get him very soon. He is yours now.
    It was so nice to meet you in Ethiopia.
    Ia (Nina's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grant & Vanessa. Such wonderful news to know that your baby is one more step closer to home. I kept checking the blog all day long and this was my last check before my bedtime snack, so glad that I checked again.

    Can't wait to meet him in person.

    lots of love - The Berry's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with that little boy already! We are so excited for you guys! I am pretty sure you had people all over the country praying for you guys today, my MAPS group said they would join me praying for this! God is so good! And you guys are so loved! I cannot wait to meet him! He is going to be such a blessed little boy to have you guys as his parents! Love you, Vangie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEE!!! GOD IS GREAT! Whew, I am glad to have that waiting on the court date behind us so we can move on to the important things... buying things for Denver!

    We are so very happy for you!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Love you bunches & big hugs and kisses to you!
    -A.T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Thank God!!! FINALLY!!!! Best news EVER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete