Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Been 3 Weeks!!!

I cannot believe that it has been 3 weeks since Denver has been home.  He is making great progress everyday and is learning so much.  It's so funny how kids are like little sponges soaking up everything.    I am starting to get the hang of this stay at home mom stuff.  I'm not much into schedules and routines so everyday is a little different for us.  Denver has slept through the night for the past 2 nights, of course I know I just jenxed us so I'm sure tonight he will be up 10 times :) 
We just finished VBS at our church so this week has been a little busy but I'd rather be busy than bored. 
On a more seious note I ask that you all pray for those in the Horn of Africa right now.  They are facing a serious drought and famine across Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia and other countries.  Many are dying of starvation and malnutrition.  You don't see or hear much about this on the news but it is said to be the worst dry spell in 50 years.  My heart aches for those that are suffering.  We are so blessed in America that we often take many things like water and food for granted, but their are many that go without.  Thanks for reading and God bless.
Denver playing with his blocks, he loves to chunk them across the house but we're working on that.

1 comment:

  1. that's great Vanessa he looks so cute as he ages 1 month to the other.
    love,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete