Monday, July 25, 2011

Little Drummer Boy!

This is not a Christmas post about the song "Little Drummer Boy" although I did sing this as a solo for a  Christmas choir concert (but that is for another post).  Denver loves playing the drums at my parents house.  My dad is going to have to start drum lessons pretty soon.   I posted a little video clip of him drumming this morning, check it out. 

We have all been doing well, staying busy chasing after a 1 1/2 year old and changing diapers.  Just trying to get a quick post in while someone is napping.  This morning Denver's new word was "apple juice" which was exciting for Grant and I.  I think he has gained a couple of pounds since coming home and his little face seems to be filling out some.  Well that's all I have for now. I hope you all are doing well.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment