Saturday, July 9, 2011

Walking and Kissing Fool

Someone around this house has turned into a walking fool and a lover boy.  Grant is to thank for the walking and I am to thank for the kissing.  He has been walking really good for the last 3 days.  I started teaching him to kiss a couple of days ago and it is one of his favorite things to do now.  He won't do it in front of others so we had to get it on video so people would believe me.  See I am actually teaching him stuff while we are home all day.  The first thing he wants to do when Grant comes home from work is give him some sugars.  He also knows where his nose and belly are, we are currently working on ears and toes.  I'm not just saying this because he is my kid but he is really a quick learner.   The other night we were all playing in the living room and just out of curiosity I told him to go give Charlie our dog a kiss.  He turned around crawled right over to Charlie and kissed him.  Needless to say I probably shouldn't have started this but I really didn't think he would understand me.  Please don't turn me into DHS.  I think I've turned into one of those annoying moms that wants to show off her kid.  God Bless



                                        



3 comments:

  1. Glad you got the video on, even though I had seen him on Skype tonight! I agree, he is brilliant, learning to walk, kick a ball, kiss, all since I saw him on Monday. It does not matter that I am his Grandma...Keep bragging! Love you Denver, Grant and Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look!! Denver is wearing the shirt I got him! Oh, wait... that's not it! :) I can't believe how well he's walking already! Looks like you've got a little soccer player on your hands. I can't wait to see him again. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! I loved getting to see the videos of Denver...I want to come meet him sooo bad!! He is a very fast learner. I'm impressed anyway ;) You guys make such a beautiful family. I think everyone is tired of seeing pics of "my bestest friend's baby". haha Cannot wait to take the boys out to play. Love you guys so much!! Will let you know next time we are coming into town.

    ReplyDelete