Friday, June 24, 2011

A Little Delay

I talked to Grant a little while ago and they have arrived safely in D.C.  Praise the LORD!!!  They were 3 hours delayed leaving Ethiopia so he missed his connecting flight in D.C.  Therefore they will not be arriving at 4:30, but the good news is now they have a direct flight here instead of having a layover in Denver.  There is always good in everything :)  They will be getting in pretty late tonight so if you can't make it we completely understand.  If you want more information just give me a call.  Thanks so much for everything, God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Vanessa
    Congrats on your adorable little guy! You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers for weeks now. I hope you are planning on keeping this blog. I have enjoyed reading all about this adventure. I wish you the best luck but I know you wont need it cause you will be the BEST Mom!
    Love ya
    Julie Christy-Goucher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant & Vanessa,
    I don't think we could be more excited if this were our own homecoming! Welcome Home Denver!!!! I'm sure that I am not alone in saying that I cannot wait to see the parents that you blossom into with Denver safe in your arms and home. You are an amazing couple with gigantic hearts! Denver is one lucky little guy! Best wishes for the smoothest transition into parenthood and for Denver into your family!
    Love, the other Grant and Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all of your very sweet words!!!

    ReplyDelete