Thursday, June 23, 2011

They're Coming Home...

Last I talked to Grant they were about 10 minutes from leaving for the airpot.  They were getting there about 4 hours early and their flight was a direct (17 1/2 hour) flight to D.C.  They arrive in D.C. about 8:40 am tomorrow and then have another layover in Denver before they land in OKC at 4:30.  I am soooooo excited to get my boys home, it has been a rough week without them.  I don't know that I would have done well without my parents being at my beck and call all week long.   I need to tell my dad and mom thanks for all they have done for us this week.  My mom has been hanging out with me alot helping me check things off my "honey do" list and my dad is doing all of the "manly" things on the list.   Thanks to him Denver will be very safe in his new car seat.  There is no way that thing is going anywhere...it is very secure. 
Please continue to pray for Grant, Reggie and Denver because they still have quite aways to go. 
Thanks again to all our family and friends for all of your support.  God bless you all!!!

PS:  I will post on the blog if they are having any flight delays, that way everyone knows what time to meet at the airport.  We are going to meet down in baggage around 4:15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment