Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quick Update on Denver!

I was able to talk to Grant a little bit more about what happened with Denver.  From the story that he told me it seems like maybe Denver chocked on his own phlegm and was unable to breathe and because of that he lost consciousness.  I think when Grant started doing CPR he was able to dislodge whatever was stuck.  So I don't think he had a seizure but we will have him checked out with our Pediatrician on Monday.  Please just pray that they will not have any delays getting back home.  They leave Thursday at 10:15pm, which is 2:15pm Central time.   Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, calls, e-mails, comments and texts.  I truly don't know what I would do without such great family and friends.  Love you all and God bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's great Vanessa! we hope he comes home safe and sound so you don't have to restart and every one can see him.your in all of our prayers.

    love,
    MIA,Urmila,and Dixie

    ReplyDelete